Between 2002 and 2013, Liz lived in South Korea before returning to the UK. From 2005, she worked as an associate pastor in one of the largest mega-churches in Seoul and preacher on CGNTV until becoming founding pastor of Bethel Trust Port Talbot. Liz’s passion is connecting people to God.
Her primary employment experience includes establishment of a charity and church, university lecturing, Bible teaching, overseas missionary work, published author, overseeing and growing ministries and pastoral work. Specifically:
- University lecturer and Level Leader at EWHA University, Seoul (2003-2005), and lecturer at Hongik University, Seoul (2005 – 2008).
- Assistant pastor (2005 and 2008) and later Associate pastor (2008 and 2011) at Onnuri Community Church, Seoul. During that time she oversaw Small Groups Ministry, One-to-One Discipleship, Welcoming Ministry, Alpha, premarital training and Women’s Ministry. She also led mission trips to Haiti, Taiwan and also Japan and preached regularly in the Church.
- Christian Global Network Television preacher (2008 to 2012) – teaching God’s Word to 150 countries worldwide. This was the television ministry of Onnuri Community Church.
- EBS Radio co-presenter (2006 – 2007)
Upon returning to the UK, Liz founded registered charity, Bethel Trust Port Talbot, which incorporates Bethel Community Church (of which she was Lead Pastor from March 2014 until October 2019) and Bethel Leadership College, Bethel Community Shop, and Jubilee Drop-in Centre among other projects.
Training and Education:
- Doctorate of Ministry Degree, Portland, OR, USA
- Masters Degree of Theological Studies, ETCW, Bridgend, UK
- B.A. Degree in Theological Studies, ETCW, Bridgend, UK
- Marshall Goldsmith leadership coach
- Ordained pastor
- DBS check up-to-date
- 10 Steps to Knowing God: Discipleship Devotions for New Believers – Abridged version (Equip Ministries, August 2014)
- 10 Steps to Knowing God: A Discipleship Guide to Developing an Intimate Relationship with God (Equip Ministries, 2012)
- Running with God: A Discipleship Guide to Grow in Faith and Experience the Power and Love of God (Equip Ministries, 2013)
- The Nature of Faith and Miracles: How to Experience God’s Power and Purpose (Equip Ministries, March 2014)
All books are available on Amazon and all other good online retailers.
Personality type and strengths:
Liz’s MBTI type is ISFJ (Caring Facilitator) and her top 5 Clifton Strengths are: Relator, Connectedness, Maximizer, Developer and Responsibility.
Liz is a member of the Evangelical Alliance
Photography by Callie G. Photography / firstname.lastname@example.org