A practical 8-step guide to defining your God-given Purpose
We believe it’s so important that each person find their purpose in life and are equipped and raised up into that. To begin that process, we are holding the “Passion for Purpose” course, which will be 8 sessions long and will include inspirational teaching, assessments looking into your personal strengths, spiritual gifts, passions, as well as looking at what the Bible teaches on purpose. The topics we will study together are:
- Session One – God wants you to know your purpose
- Session Two – Discovering God’s will
- Session Three –Genesis of Excellence
- Session Four – Purpose-built personality and capabilities
- Session Five – Nurturing Vital Relationships
- Session Six – Understanding your life’s purpose
- Session Seven – Overcoming Difficulties and Expanding Capabilities
- Session Eight – Purpose in action
We run this course throughout each summer, and our next course will start Wednesday 29th June 2016 (for 8 consecutive weeks), 1pm to 3pm at Liz’s home in Port Talbot. Each session will last around 2 hours.
Please note that this course is designed for people who’ve been Christians for at least a year, and is open to individuals from any local church.
To find out more about Passion for Purpose, please email Liz at: firstname.lastname@example.org